We are excited to be heading back into the studio in the coming weeks. Here is what Stage 2 looks like for Encore:
Face-to-face classes resume Monday the 15th of June; however, some classes will still need to alternate between face-to-face and zoom classes for us to adhere to number restrictions. We will adjust the timetable as COVID-19 restrictions ease in Stage 3.
We understand that some Encore students & families will not yet be ready to return to the studio. We will provide a live zoom of all face-to-face classes so that students can continue to participate in classes from home. The zoom meeting ID’s and password will remain the same.
Things will be a little different when you return to the studio. We are working hard tomaintain physical distancing and hygiene measures within the school. Here are the key things we are asking for your help and support with as parents and carers:
· Encore students and parents must not come to the studio if they feel unwell and have flu-like symptoms
· Parents are not permitted to wait on the premises
· Encore students must wash or sanitise their hands on arrival to the studio. There will be multiple hand sanitising stations.
· Encore students must follow good hygiene measures.
· No use of handheld props in class
· Adhere to 1.5-metre distancing rule
Class drop off and pick up
· Please do not use the car park at the front of the studio. Class drop off and pick up will be from the footpath on Federal Street. An Encore staff member will be in the car park supervising entrance and exits to the studio.
· Students aged 6 and below can be walked to the studio door by a parent. A separate email will be sent home